Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Graduated to the Adult Table

No more sitting at the kids' table!
art everyday month 06 - day 25 - socklette

This is my first sock! I'm really proud of it. I got a little teary when I was done; I was so pleased with my accomplishment. Now I can make regular socks (this one I'll use as an ornament). It was knit on size 6 needles.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sweet! The process is the same, the only trouble is being able to see the skinny yarn on the teeny needles...

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Cindy/Snid said…

    Yay! Congrats on your sock!!!(fellow freecycler here, btw...) Socks are fun, fun, fun to do. They always make you feel as if you have accomplished something without having to piece together things, sew seams, buttons, etc. they are easy to take with you for KIPing and the most important thing is that you never have to feel guilty buing a skein of sock yarn! VERY important.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home