Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, October 10, 2005

Do Something

My concentration feels diffuse today. It's gorgeous weather (when is it not, here in Northern Cali?) and I'm indoors. I long for the rains to come. I'm ready for some time spent reading or knitting by a fire while rain soaks the outdoors.

I received a call from the company I worked for in the spring, asking me if I'm available to work in the after-school program again. I said yes. We'll see how that goes.

I'm doing laundry. I could finish what I didn't accomplish from the weekend list. I could work out. Must do something besides surfing the web. This post is my kick in the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home