Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Friday, October 21, 2005

Fumble Fingers

My hands are telling me to lay off the needles. I've attempted to cast-on several different projects several times, to no success. Perhaps I'd best just read my newly acquired copy of Stitch 'N Bitch and give my hands the weekend off. Tomorrow I head to San Francisco to see a friend. Sunday afternoon is a party to celebrate Nathania's wedding to Kevin. I also have the collage to work on. While it too uses my hands, it doesn't require consistent hand movement.

Meanwhile, it's that time of day when the sleepies pummel me. Time for tea, to conjure something for dinner, and to give my furry love-sponges some attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home