Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Friday, October 14, 2005

Ooo La-la!

I've enjoyed Bonne Maman preserves for years, but only today I discovered the wonder that is their caramel spread. There was also chestnut spread on the shelf, but I decided to exercise restraint.

It's quite delicious as a hot tea sweetener. I'm sure it will be a TBO (taste bud orgasm) on toast, or ice cream. (Why is it that we use "sin" and "sex" when describing a toothsome treat?)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Oh. My. God. It's heaven in a jar.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm finding it hard to track down. I think I found it by mistake at my local market. I'll order on line, I guess.

    Yes, it is the best taste in the world on vanilla ice cream, but would even be better on top of a slice of hot apple pie, vanilla ice cream and then drool some on top of that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home