Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, October 17, 2005

Plenty To Do

I feel as though I've worked hard today, but I still have significant projects on my list. So I feel as though I've done a lot of nothing, when in reality I've not been idle. *sigh* I'm trying to decide what to tackle next.

Other than that I've got little to say. I'm almost done knitting the scarf made of Lion Brand Homespun. It will be donated to the Dulaan Project. The cat afghan is half complete. No other needlework has occurred. I've been occupied shopping and organizing supplies for emergency home kits and go-bags for our vehicles. This has cost a lot of time, effort, and money! But it's done, and I feel relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home