Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why I Shop At Commuknity

Aside from the fact that they sell the most luscious yarn -- the kind that I want to pile into a large box and then crawl into for a nap -- they wrap purchases in yellow tissue paper. This extra bit of customer service extends beyond me. See?
anything horizontal will do
My cats adore and claim it. They sit on it for days, even weeks, until it's ratty enough to bug my husband. Then I toss it. Say... maybe that's the yarn purchase schedule I ought to follow! (Update at 7:55 p.m.: yeah, right. Heh.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home