Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Good Place to Ponder

Is in the bath. With hot bubbles contributed by Lush. And a good novel.

Tomorrow I'll have coffee with a friend who works for a non-profit and who knows a lot of other non-profit types of folk. And I'll go get one more vial of blood drawn at the doctor's office. And I'll nurse my poor husband who has a bad cold and is a total snothead.

Somewhere in there I'll make art.

I'm 99% sure of my decision with regard to the job, but I will sleep on it a couple of nights to let it all settle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home