Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, November 14, 2005

Not Much

Things have been quiet here and at my other blog. I'm mainly posting only the art. The rest of my life is about as quiet. Some knitting does occur, but with AEM the focus of the month, I'm not knitting madly. I'm making small preparations for Christmas, ordering certain gifts and wrapping them as they arrive. I've been reading more as well, and finished a novel this weekend. I'm restless, though, and perhaps I need to get out and see people. I haven't been to Commuknity in awhile. Off my butt, then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home