Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Break Your Teeth or Melt in Your Mouth?

I'm trying to make toffee for the first time ever. May I suggest something to you? Never ever use a plastic utensil to stir a pot full of cooking sugar and butter to 300 degrees F.
I decided to follow through just to see that I'd done it, even though I shouldn't eat any. It looks good, and a tiny taste indicates that it tastes good. But it needs more chocolate, covering, I think.

Want the recipe? Click here.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Kate Schmidt said…

    Auuuugh, that looks good.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Aenigma said…

    It IS good. Too bad I melted the spoon. Though I'm tempted to eat it anyway. Think I'll die from it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home