Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, December 19, 2005

Clever Dude

My husband has found a way to keep me from invading "his" room, where he spends most of his time with laptop and ginormous t.v. How has he managed this feat? He has warned me that my Christmas presents are unpacked and strewn all over the room, because he intends to wrap gifts tonight. He knows I will do everything I can to avoid jeopardizing a happy surprise.

I'm all alone downstairs, with the lamb stew stewing, and a glass of Shiraz warming my brain. So I guess I'm getting stewed, too.

In two days at this time my brother and sister-in-law will be landing from an Austin flight! Whee!

I still have to clean the house, at least a little. And work on menu-planning. There's time, there's time...
two more felted hotpads
Two more hotpads, felted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home