Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Just More Cookin'

This morning has been a flurry of food creation. I'm on a toffee-making kick since I discovered how. Of course, I'm not making it for me, silly! Husband pleaded with me to make a toffee without the chocolate, but I refused. He pouted. So as a surprise I made him another Meyer lemon buttermilk pie; it's now cooling on the rack.

Very shortly I'll head out to participate in a volunteer event involving gift-wrap and goodies. I'll be wrapping gifts for residents at the Agnews Developmental Center. Following that I plan to call my mom and then make something simple for dinner. (Or maybe I can persuade Husband to fetch some sandwiches.)

I did start another little knit project. I want to see if I can make felted hotpads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home