Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hats On To Me

I am so so pleased and proud of myself. Today I went to Commuknity to sit and knit awhile. I brought along a hat I started in November but set aside when I dropped a stitch and couldn't figure out how to pick it up. Today was the day to fix that. So I knit and knit (with occasional help with directions from Nathania and another customer). Voila!
first hat
I've graduated from scarf school!

Yarn: Rowan Big Wool, 100% merino wool, 1 ball (87 yards), colorway 35 - gingersnap, with size 13 circular needles

Pattern: Rowan Bigger Picture: Featuring Big Wool & Biggy Print, Design #16 - Mini, pattern by Kim Hargreaves.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Emy said…

    Excellent! What a great looking hat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home