Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Saturday, February 25, 2006

More Juices Flowing

Since beginning my new job I really have been too tired to be creative, and that bothered me. Returning to knitting is good -- my schedule is becoming more regular now. And last night I drew for Illustration Friday. It was well-spent time. It absorbed me completely.
illustration friday (tea): storm brewing
The theme for this week is "Tea." I love tea and try to drink it every afternoon. I titled this drawing "Storm Brewing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home