Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Relatively Unscathed

I went to Stitches West today and, after wandering around the booths for several hours, I decided to buy something from my favorite local yarn store, Commuknity. It's a fingering weight, hand-dyed merino wool by Claudia -- colorway is Begonia.
claudia yarn, colorway begonia
There was so much yarn goodness that I'm amazed I didn't spend more. Being there did kindle a yearning to get back into the last project that I'd set aside, and the wanting feels good.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home