Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Edgy

I'm swamped at work, and not in a good way. Something isn't right there; I'm not having the experience I imagined when I signed on for this 10-month project. The good bit: it ends November 1. The not-so-good-bit: I've been neglecting to attend to my longer-term goals and figure out how to use my currence experience to help me achieve them.

I'm also in transition blog-wise, and the absence of posting on my main blog has been a hiccup in my life. Nothing terrible, just noticeable and slightly annoying.

I've been knitting, though, and working out regularly. However, I also desire doughnuts. For some reason, I have a craving for custard-choked, chocolate-frosted, flaky-fried doughnuts. Several of them. If it weren't so cold I'd probably want Chunky Monkey ice cream.

I shall prevail, however, and have neither.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PREVAIL - PREVAIL - PREVAIL!

    That's where the power is and the ultimate satisfaction!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home