Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, June 05, 2006

Opinion

Claudia yarn is lovely stuff. However, it requires the use of toothpicks to knit, and it doesn't have a lot of "give," so I'm having difficulty manipulating it. I've spent the better part of three hours attempting a feather and fan scarf. First I had to loosen up the tension. Then I discovered I was wrapping the yarn wrong at the K2tog stitch. After a third attempt at beginning, I'm about ready to give up. I don't see the design, though it's a lovely soft froth of pink knitting.

Perhaps I ought to attempt that stitch on some worsted weight yarn with a larger needle first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home