Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Succumbed

I called Commuknity just now to see if they carry Noro Kureyon. Of course they do. I spoke with Tom (one of the owners) about what I want to make and that my stash is really random. That's all it took.

I'm going to get some more yarn this morning to make the three-panel bag.

You knew this was coming. Right? I'm a Yarn Harlot in the making.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee hee. I'm trying to work through my stash, too. But I *am* going to my LYS on Friday. Just for sock yarn. Small enough and colorful enough to satisfy the craving.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Emy said…

    We have a couple of books that you should check out too - "Odd Ball Knitting" and "One Skein". Both have projects for fairly small bits of yarn. :)

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Aenigma said…

    Yeah! Those are on my Amazon wishlist. My birthday is June 24, so I'm holding off until just after it. Then I'll swoop in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home