Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, June 19, 2006

Toodles

The day after tomorrow at 6 a.m. I will head to Austin, Texas. Yeeehaaa!

I'm taking along small knitting -- the dishcloths I've been working on. Simple, portable, quick.

I won't be posting much (okay, at all) until after the 27th.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Be sure to check out Hill Country Weavers on South Congress and Blue Bonnet Yarn in Cedar Park. They are the two LYS we have and both have a great assortment of yarn and helpful staff.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Aenigma said…

    Thanks for the tip! When I lived in Austin I didn't know how to knit, so yarn stores weren't on my radar. I shall make a detour from my plans to check at least one of them out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home