Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Behind?

My husband is the elf for my brother this year (we each select one sibling to give to). However, he's insanely busy, as is my brother; my brother doesn't have time to think about what he wants and my husband can't go shopping. So, I'm making a knit object for my brother. I'm the helper elf (basically I manage all gifting in our relationship, except for his gifts to me). But I realized today just how much I need to get going for it to be ready by Christmas. And we're heading out in ten days; I'd like to have it finished by then.

I will not get sucked into seasonal stress, I will not get sucked into seasonal stress, I will not get sucked into seasonal stress, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home