Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, December 18, 2006

Six Weird Things

Nathania tagged me, I'm it!

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. I like to balance things out. For instance, if I scratch my left elbow, I need to scratch my right too. If I crack knuckles on one hand, I feel weird if I don't do the other hand too.

2. When I sneeze it sounds like an explosion. I've startled burly men with my sneeze.

3. I snagglepuss when I laugh hard, which is a sort of hissing/chucking sound. I've also laughed so hard I've broken down in sobs.

4. I don't like chocolate ice cream. I love chocolate (especially dark), I love chocolate in ice cream (such as chocolate chips) or on ice cream, but I don't like chocolate-flavored ice cream.

5. When we turn onto Bing St. to see our friends, I say, loudly each time, "Bing!" (like an elevator).

6. Once when I was six I was so mad I tore a button off my shirt and swallowed it.

I'm tagging Shirl, LaPeregrina, Endment, Diana, Gerry, and Songbird.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kathryn, I will play this later! Thanks!!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Diana said…

    I did mine here. Happy holidays!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Endment said…

    Kathryn
    Blogger is not letting me post--- I am not certain whether this comment will post either if not I will e-mail you

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger la peregrina said…

    Kathryn, finally did mine. You will find it here. Thanks for picking me. :)

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Shirl said…

    and I've finally posted!!!

     
  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thank you for your comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home