Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Sunday, March 11, 2007

In the Meanwhile

While I'm busy knitting the short-sleeved top (which is inches and inches of stockinette), I offer you a new forum to explore.

If you like to cook or bake, check out Bake Space. Join and hang out in the kitchen! Link up as a friend by visiting my profile.

My sister-in-law is in town tonight for several days, so the knitting is taking a small vacation too.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger al said…

    wow, that site looks great! i love baking, too bad my oven is a piece of junk :)

    Got your URL from the Bay Area Knitters ring, and I wanted to invite you to join the AIDS Walk SF team for knitters! more info at http://hotcoalsonly.blogspot.com/2007/03/aids-walk-san-francisco.html

    thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home