Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, May 21, 2007

Back Again

I'm home, but still catching up with life.

The trip was wonderful and relaxing. Also exhausting (if that makes sense). A little knitting got done, but very little. The carpal tunnel tingling and numbness seriously compromises my activity in that regard.

Soon I'll pop in to my usual hangouts to catch up with folks. I missed you!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Kate Schmidt said…

    It's not a honeymoon if you don't come home tired. :) Glad you had fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home