Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Monday, July 02, 2007

Goo

baby room 13
I haven't been knitting, I haven't made "real" art in awhile. Nope. The last few days have been focused on nesting in the baby's room. You can see the set (14 photos) on Flickr; the set is here. All the decorations on the wall were made with love by me and many friends.

Only eight more weeks!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    The room looks great! And the decorations are especially wonderful, if I don't say so myself...hehehehehe. Breath, relax, it will all be wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home