Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm Officially a Mother!

My daughter was born!

Claire Georgia Harper
Date: September 8, 2007
Time: 12:49 a.m. PDT
Weight: 7 lb, 1 oz.
Length: 20 in


At this time I don't intend to publish photos of my child on the blog for the whole world. However, I will upload photos to my Flickr account, which is http://www.flickr.com/photos/mindfulone/. Photos of my babe will be given a designation so that only friends and family can see them. This means you need to:
  1. create a free account on Flickr if you haven't already;
  2. designate me as a contact by going to my profile and in the upper right corner, clicking "add Mindful One as a contact";
  3. which triggers an email notifying me, and then I'll make you a contact with the correct status. It might take me a couple days to get to the email, so please be patient.
Such an amazing miracle this is!

(note: This is being published by her friend Mark. Just wanted to note that Baby, Mother and Father are tired, but healthy and headed to sleep after a long day. We wish them a quick recovery and sweet dreams!)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations! What a sweet name! I'm glad I'm already a Flickr friend and look forward to the pictures!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    Congrats Kathryn! Claire Georgia is a beautiful name. I can't wait to see her.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Congratulations! May all Her blessings be upon and the baby -- especially a blessing of enough sleep and no colic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home