Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kit Knit

My stiff, swollen fingers and tingly hands completed a very basic project: a blankie for Stella. My true intention is to protect furniture from her hairball eruptions and general shedding. But oh, how she loves this! I put it on the chair last night and she kneaded it for half an hour. I'm content to have made it, and she's content to have it. Stella is the perfection of contentment. Now I need to figure out what to do with myself until the baby comes. Don't want to overdo the wrist stress.
stella and her new blankie
3 skeins of Lion Brand Thick n Quick, color Spice, on size 11 needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home