Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Friday, August 31, 2007

Tick Tock

No baby yet. She's late! Have I been stood up?

It's been in the low 90s. We have no air conditioning at home. Our roof is being replaced, which has required keeping windows closed during the day to fend off debris and dust.

I've been sick with a bad head cold for the past five days. I've become a mouth-breather. I cough like I have emphysema.

I'm enormously swollen. I'm very tired of being pregnant.

Soon, soon. An induction has been scheduled for September 6.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oh honey, I am sorry for your troubles you are having. Soon, soon it will all be over and your family will be complete. Hang in there!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Gosh, I hope you don't have to wait another 6 days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home