Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Daily Shower Cleaner

I hate cleaning. I especially hate cleaning the shower (it's huge). Yet nothing is more gross than showering in a scum-filled, mildew-ridden cubicle. The point is to get clean there, right?

I use a daily shower spray to help, and it really does work. But damn, I go through a lot, and the refills aren't cheap. I found a recipe to make my own that works.

Mix together and put into a spray bottle:

One-half cup of hydrogen peroxide
One-half cup of rubbing alcohol
Six drops of grease cutting dishwashing liquid
Two teaspoons of liquid spot-free dishwasher rinse
Twenty-four ounces of water

Use daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home