Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Integration

I really live at a different blog, and now that I'm a mom I've decided to integrate all my facets into that blog. I will no longer be writing about knitting or domestic arts here. Instead, all of my projects and other bits of my life will be recorded at my main blog.

Please update your links to reflect this. It is called A Mindful Life, and the url is http://www.kathrynpetroharper.com/mindfullife/.

Nearly all the posts from this blog (minus the quizzes) and the resources in the sidebar have been transferred there, and the blog roll followed too.

I hope you will join me over there!

(If you read this via an RSS feed, here is the new one to use: http://www.kathrynpetroharper.com/mindfullife/feed/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home