Knit Together

Let one who wants to move and convince others, first be convinced and moved themselves. If a person speaks with genuine earnestness the thoughts, the emotion and the actual condition of their own heart, others will listen because we all are knit together.
--Thomas Carlyle

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Errata

You know the missing needle that I blamed on Sophie?

Ummm... er... I found it at the bottom of my knitting bag tonight. Heh.

Guess I owe the furball an apology by way of an extra kitty treat.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Emy said…

    Oh, I don't know...I think her eating the scarf may warrant quite a bit of punishment. And if she's like my cats, she's probably done something else anyway, you just haven't yet discovered it. ;)

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Aenigma said…

    Ah, no, that was Stella who ate the scarf. Sophie was the one I accused of needle theft. So far she is guilt-free. :)

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kate Schmidt said…

    She's a cat, though. Give her time.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, thought I'd drop in and see your knitting blog! Thanks for the knitting link you sent me. I have started a scarf too, you can see it's progress (pathetic tho it may be) on my blog! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home